Thursday, September 1, 2011

To my family and friends

I just re-read my previous posts. Most of you did not know any of what I have posted, I kept it all between the hubs and me. I made it through all that and never plan to revisit it again! My life is wonderful, was wonderful, I just needed to break out of my "head", get over myself and do what was needed. I am grateful for all the support and understanding for why I did what I did and why I'm going to be so honest in my blog. I cannot help people without being honest and up front for where I've come from, where I'm at and where I plan on being. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love to see this!! I think you are one of the most fascinating people, you're very giving soul.... I wish you luck with your Blog, I hope it brings you insight, and joy, Love you my friend, and I feel very blessed to call you my "Friend". xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete