Friday, September 23, 2011

Tangy grilled chicken

Per my earlier post, L found our recipe for dinner at the grocery store. Basically, you combine four chicken breast with four table spoons of red wine vinegar and marinade for at least 30 minutes. Then you pat it dry and grill it - you could cook it any means necessary. The chicken is topped with a shepherd salad - two cups of dices cucumber, two cups of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of green onion mixed with three table spoons of red wine vinegar. You're supposed to sprinkle 1/4 cup of rough chopped parsley on top but I didn't. I added feta cheese to my chicken (not on the picture below).

I served this with a side of roasted red bliss potatoes. Quick and easy, cut your potatoes to like sizes, coat with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper - I add garlic and onion to enhance the taste.


Enjoy - Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment