Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Michael Symon vs Paula Dean Celebrity Death Match

Do you remember when M-tv used to show Celebrity Death Match? It was a clay-mation cartoon where two celebs would square off in a boxing ring and they would use some part of their personalities or what they are known for as part of the fight. I was wondering what it would look like to have my two favs go against each other - Michael Symon versus Paula Dean. He would come at her with brat wurst and she would squirt in the eye with melted butter...He'd come back at her with a cabbage mace (cabbage hanging off a stick like the mid evil weapon) and she'd pour cake batter all over him - or something.... In the end though, there wouldn't be a winner because they would both grab the bacon for the next attack, realizing each others love for salty pork, they stop the match and celebrate their common interest. I can picture the whole thing perfectly!

Since this is my little day dream, there can be no winner as I love them both! They are at the top of my list of people I want to meet and cook with so I can't have a winner....just yet! ;-)

Hee hee! Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment