Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beef Bourguignon

I channeled my inner Julia Childs for this dish - well, actually, I got the recipe from Clinton Kelly on The Chew (my new favorite talk show!). I remember this from Julie and Julia as being a difficult dish to make. I didn't find it difficult at all, just took a while to get it cooking and then it has to simmer for a couple of hours. I'm not going to item by item the recipe but would highly recommend everyone try it. I have been trying to make a good beef stew for years, this one may take a while but this is it - I won't try another one!

I served it over mashed potatoes which I think helps. The Hubs and L really enjoyed it and we had enough for lunch tomorrow. YAY!

Keeping this one short - try it!!!!


Enjoy - Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment