Friday, October 21, 2011

Back to work :-/

It's been a while since I posted - I've returned to work this week and well, am not the happiest person but as I keep telling myself, "if I want pretty things and a roof over my head NOT made of cardboard, I must work!".

Having said that, tonight I am making calzone for dinner. How is that healthful meal, you ask, I'll tell you - I make it with canned thin crust pizza dough, chicken, veggies, cream cheese and feta cheese. This is very easy and I'll go into more detail later - this was just a little tease to make you hungry!

I am planning on making potato/corn chowder on Sunday and hope to record it for my next how to meal. As for make over dishes, I made Paula Dean's Red Velvet Cake (as cup cakes) and frosted it with a cream cheese frosting recipe I got from Splenda. They were very tasty! I love Paul Dean, she has a new cookbook out and is currently on a book signing tour, hope I can meet her if she comes this way!!

Enjoy - Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment