Monday, May 7, 2012

upcoming posts - need your help!

Thank you to all of you who read my posts and my apologies for not posting in quite a while. I am working on some videos to post in the next few weeks...well the videos will be made and posted after over a period of time.

I am most definitely making my whoopie pies but want to know what you'd like to see me make. I have a recipe I've created based on a Giada recipe but this is all me. I think I'll make that one as a side dish, it's a potato and couscous salad.

Please either message me or post here what you'd like to see for an appetizer, salad and main dish. From there, I'll see what I can do!

Thank you and thanks again for reading!!!

Be well!

3 comments:

  1. I need some help with one. I made Michael Simon's mac n cheese. My whole family loved it, and not just normal love either. They could not get enough. It has a heck of a lot of fat in it. It's like 2 pints of heavy cream and 2 packages of goat cheese (I think they are 8 oz. packages; I'll have to refresh from The Chew website).
    I know that I used one pint of heavy cream and one pint of half & half, and it still got uber thick. I think I may use one pint of half & half, and a pint of 1% milk next time. Also, I may substitute one of the goat cheeses with a 1/3 fat cream cheese. One other thing I thought about doing is using roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of a whole roasted chicken.
    Also, I'm going to serve it as an entre with lots of fresh sides (I think roasted asparagus would be phenom) instead of as a main dish.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula - I'm sorry I haven't circled back with you. I haven't tried his mac'n cheese but I think that you could use less or swap it out for another type, lower fat cheese. If you make it as a side dish though, you could make a less fat protein and veggies then eat a smaller portion of the mac'n cheese. The great thing about Michael Simon is that he promotes his recipes as guides and that's really true. That being said, try using half cream cheese (for the creaminess) and half goat cheese for the sharp taste. That may work. Let me know what you decide to do. If you can send me the recipe I'll try it and let you know what I come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I research this weblog, very amazing content and content..i like this web page.


    Weight Loss Medication - If you are looking for an on the internet physician or a physician Bodyweight Reduction Medication do analyze whether they provide support of an on the internet suggested or not as without it you would not be conscious of your issue or the kind of drugs being provided. In the same way while buying The red product on the internet do create sure the reliability of the on the internet drugstore.

    ReplyDelete